2010-03-26

Confessions

A few days ago i saw a wall post about a saying that " . . . those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind . . ." i think this is just an ideal statement because those who matter also mind sometimes so this blogpost is about clearing things a bit which are making people around me angry on me and my actions.



For the last two or may be three weeks i am having some troubles with my blood pressure (as it was higher than normal) but it used to be a normal before. i don't know why it happened or how it happened but it did. Doctors suggested that i should take care of my diet and have walk in morning as it helps, they also gave some medicine but i don't think they would help. Medicine refers it to as hypertension and causes are cited as Stress (which sometimes i have that due to different causes), obesity (more than 85% of cases occur in those with a body mass index greater than 25 and i am 26.9 on BMI index) and potassium deficiency. Anyhow that's not a problem as am working on it.

The problem i am having is related to my social life as i am getting annoyed soon and get angry without any specific reasons which tends towards a conflict and it annoys me more. While searching i found the term anger management commonly refers to a system of psychological therapeutic techniques and exercises by which someone with excessive or uncontrollable anger can control or reduce the triggers, degrees, and effects of an angered emotional state (copied from Wikipedia) lol. I am trying to follow them hardly :p. One technique for controlling anger is finding agreement with another person rather than conflict which normally don't happens in my case no matter how hard i try :p . So i try to avoid contacting people and getting into some arguments. Some people have gotten fed up and got angry on me for which i am really sorry and wish that i haven't hurt those special people but thanks to ALLAH i have some great friends which i love a lot, help me get pleased and relax my mind often. They are awesome and tolerate me a lot for which i am thankful and grateful as well. I hope they happen to read this soon and pray for me that i get rid of this disaster asap.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home