2011-02-14

my Valentine

a common miss conception about valentines days is that its something related to love, lust and romance. but if we go deep into the meanings it tells us that its more about the events in which some people (saints) showed valence (endured) against the wrongs of the society and made some great sacrifice and gave hope to others.

if you see our history. you will see many asian great people which made us what we are today. and amoung them is sir syed ahmad khan. who founded ali garh school (now ali garh university) for muslims. which made the people then realize the needs of muslims and united them for the sole cause (Pakistan). so i say my valentine is Sir Syed Ahmad Khan who showed valence for uniting me (me and my fore fathers) with Pakistan. if there were not him i cant imagine where i would have been.

Posted via email from Hasan 's Workshop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home