2012-08-13

Independence Day 14th August 2012


I am not going to be hypocrite and say that we are independent. I admit that we separated from India on this very day some 65 years ago.  But I don't see a Christian lady in South Punjab independent, I don't see brothers in Balochishtan independent, I don't see two ladies walked naked independent, I don't see my self secure in my own home, I don't get quality education, health and other utility services even I am paying for it, I don't see concerned leader who should administrator our institutions and resources with loyalty and good will.
Consider me a traitor or whatever but We are still in the phase of independence like a dark night waiting for a dawn of a better day.

- Sent from Gmail for Android

Posted via email from Hasan 's Timeline . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home