2011-06-13

My dad is the #bestdad in the whole world. May Allah bless him♥

1919307459

My Father is a great source of inspiration and happiness for me. He has taught me to differentiate right from wrong and good from bad. Backed me for the decisions I have made. Loved me without any demand and looks after me a lot. I wish every body has such an awesome father.
I offer Shukar to Allah subhan ta'alla for blessing me with the best person as my father.

Dad I am sorry if I had everhurt you or made you sad. Please forgive me for my mistakes. I am not so strong but I will try to be the best son a father has ever had.

May Allah give him health and good life now and after.
Ameen

Posted via email from Hasan 's Timeline . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home